Contact: Angela Webb
AWI is a diverse psychological practice dedicated to helping individuals, families and businesses alike. We use proven evidence based practice techniques from a range of psychology, counselling and case management models including EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. For further information on this effective technique visit EMDRAA.
Each client is different and we are able to tailor our services to suit each individual.
We are based in Central and Western NSW, and we work in close partnership with professional Psychology Services to provide nationwide coverage for your organisation and individuals in any location that you need us.
Our Psychologists and Counsellors hold recognised University qualifications, have a wide range of skills and experience to be able to assist in a wide range of psychological issues and undertake ongoing professional development to ensure we work under a best practice.
WHY choose AWI Consulting?
- We live and work in Western NSW. Our practitioners are committed to the area and local service provision. We understand small communities, the mining industry, rural businesses and government services.
- No retainer for Corporate clients and Employee Assistance Programs.
- We offer flexibility of service delivery.
- For existing EAP clients we can respond rapidly to Critical Incidents.
- We have recognised professional University qualifications, and hold professional indemnity insurance, and we undertake regular training to keep abreast of Psychological advances and receive clinical supervision to ensure continual improvement in practice.
- We have the skills, connections in the industry, the local knowledge of "helping" services and a top-notch reputation of service provision locally. Individuals, government organisations, small and large business access to our services.