How Cogmed Works
If you decide that Cogmed is appropriate for you or your child, your coach will provide both password access to the Cogmed program and professional coach support over the 5-10 week training period. Please ask your Coach about pricing. The standard program includes:
- Initial interview with the Coach
- Start-up session
- Decide between 25, 35, and 50 minute sessions, 3, 4, or 5 days per week
- Wrap-up meeting
- Six month follow-up interview
- Access to the Cogmed Training Web to monitor progress
- Optional Cogmed Extension Training (12 months)
What are the requirements for training?
Cogmed can be completed at home in a quiet space when there are 25-50 minutes available, 3-5 times a week for 5-8 weeks. It is an online program so a reliable internet connection is important. It can be completed on a PC, Mac, iPad or other tablet devices.