Psychology On Keen
Contact: Pratin Aiammala-Clark
Psychology On Keen is now an NDIS provider of psychological and behaviour intervention service
for people with disabilities.
Psychology on Keen offers the following Services:
- Developmental assessments (for children 0 – 16 );
- Cognitive (IQ) assessments using standardised psychometric tools (for children and adults);
- Adaptive assessments;
- Mental Health Assessments for people with disabilities;
- Behavioural and Risk assessments for people with disabilities;
- Child Centred Play Therapy (CCPT);
- Filial Therapy;
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) ( the psychologist is currently registered for clinical training and supervision with Karitane).pcit_general;14c.-CALM-Puliafico;
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Parenting support services;
- Behaviour intervention support services; Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) based interventions.
- Autism Diagnostic assessments (using ADOS-2 and ADI-R assessment tools);
- Therapy services provided under the Access to Allied Psychological Services (ATAPS);
- Therapy services provided under the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) and Better Start (under transition programs to NDIS).