Australian Gifted Support Centre
Contact: Helen Dudeney
Our team of qualified educators and counsellors specialise in supporting children and adults including those who are gifted and may also have a learning disability such as Dyslexia and conditions such as ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We work with the children, parents and care givers, teachers and the whole family.
We can help if you or your child is bright but
- Struggling with reading, writing, spelling or maths
- Disorganised or has poor time management skills
- Is a perfectionist or a procrastinator
- Struggling with behaviour or emotion regulation
- Distractible and finds concentration and focus difficult, particularly with simple tasks
- Slow at processing or has a poor working memory
- Not performing at school as you might have expected them to
- Not being understood, not challenged by the curriculum.